For over a decade we have had many wonderful experiences with projects in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Russian Federation, The Crimea, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia and feel fortunate to be working in such an exciting field with so many creative people.
One of our particular passions is the creation of Show Gardens, and are immensely proud to have been awarded multiple Gold Medals and Best in Show accolades both home and abroad. Indeed, Caspian, has now designed dozens of award winning show gardens, and is judging and consulting on the development of shows in the Crimea and Russian Federation.
Some of our projects of particular interest include:
Endless Forms Most Beautiful
One of our particularly exciting current projects is for the new Biodesign Cancer Research Facility at Arizona State University, Phoenix USA, which explores Cancer across the tree of life. It is part of a larger work across campus highlighting the beauty of nature to the students.
Other projects of interest include:
• Finalist of the prestigious RHS (Royal Horticultural Association) Young Designer of the Year competition 2011 for the "2025 Alzheimer's Care Garden", and again in 2013 for the garden "Bugs in Boots", as featured on BBC television.
• Designed grounds for three Royal Villas in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Situated beside the seafront, they enjoy 8000m2 of garden space.
• National Garden Scheme (Yellow book) open garden events are held throughout the year at the office's cottage gardens. To date, approximately 2500 people have participated, along with world famous classical performers and speakers, raising over GB£7,500 for charity.
• Contracted to design and build a school garden for Jigsaw, a special needs school for children with Asperger Syndrome and Autism. This follows previous work on Alzheimer’s Care Gardens.
• Awarded an RHS Silver Flora Medal at RHS Malvern 2012 for the garden "Diapason of Colour", which explored the relationship between colour, mathematics and the musical scale.
• Awarded an RHS Gold Flora Medal and ‘Best in Show’ at RHS Malvern Autumn 2012 for the garden "A la Mode Dining"; a contemporary English kitchen garden.
• Winner of the RHS and Association of Professional Landscapers design competition to stage a ‘High impact Low Cost’ Show Garden at RHS Hampton Court 2013: an ecological water garden.
• Currently undertaking the creation of 2600m2 a Public Centenary Park in Surrey, United Kingdom, in remembrance of the First World War.
Feel free to ask for a more complete portfolio, or details on a particular project, and we would be happy to oblige.
We take our clients privacy seriously, and all of the images and information presented here are with their consent where applicable.